- Cruise Croatia is trying to find somebody to eat and drink their manner round Croatia for free whereas additionally getting paid $555.
- The luxury cruise liner is in search of a “Taste Tester” to take its new gourmet cruise for a spin, providing seven nights of island hopping, winery excursions, and loads of meals.
- The cruise units sail from Split and ends in Dubrovnik, with stops alongside the way in which to the medieval metropolis of Sibenik and the islands of Vis, Hvar, and Korcula.
- Many native food and drinks experiences are included within the tour, reminiscent of contemporary oyster harvesting and a conventional Croatian village ceremonial dinner.
- Cruise Croatia‘s gourmand cruise units sail from October 10 to October 17, 2020. You can fill an entry type to enter the competition here.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
A luxurious cruise liner is trying to find somebody to eat and drink their manner round Croatia — whereas getting paid.
Cruise Croatia desires to discover a “style tester” to take its new gourmet cruise for a spin, providing seven free nights of island hopping, vineyard excursions, and, after all, loads of meals.
There are four-course lunches, personal “Games of Thrones” excursions, and waterfall swims, plus the style tester will get paid $555 (€500) for his or her time.
The luxurious yacht units sail from Split and ends in Dubrovnik, with stops alongside the way in which to the medieval metropolis of Sibenik and the Dalmatian islands of Vis, Hvar, and Korcula from October 10 to October 17, 2020.
The style tester will probably be required to check out all meals on board the 38-passenger ship, from day by day breakfast buffets to four-course meals at each lunch, in accordance with Cruise Croatia’s website.
They may even partake in lots of native meals and wine experiences being supplied all through the journey, together with contemporary oyster harvesting, a conventional Croatian village ceremonial dinner, and a home-hosted “farm to desk cooking expertise.”
And there will probably be loads to drink, with vineyard excursions in Vis, Hvar, and Korcula to pattern all of the native choices. A wine professional may even be on board the yacht to supply lectures about Croatia’s huge wine area — which incorporates 64 distinct grape varieties and greater than 800 wineries.
Discover Croatia on a small ship cruise this summer. Only 39 other passengers on board the most luxurious ships in the Adriatic. #travel #travelgram #croatiafulloflife #summer #beautifuldestinations #instatravel #luxurytravel #wanderlust #adriatic #sea #crostagram #kroatien #dubrovnik #croatia #smallshipcruise #smallship #smallboat #cruise #yachtlife #luxury #luxuryyacht #ship #igtravel #smallshipcruising #yacht #megayacht #instapassport #welltraveled #fromwhereistand #cruising
The style tester should present suggestions on all of the meals and eating experiences throughout the journey, in accordance with Cruise Croatia’s web site, nevertheless it will not be all work and no play.
The cruise liner’s web site says guided strolling excursions will probably be given within the medieval previous cities of Split and Dubrovnik, the place you may also take a personal tour of all the long-lasting filming areas used for “Game of Thrones.”
The itinerary features a go to to the Krka Waterfalls National Park as properly, the place you possibly can swim in entrance of the Skradinski Buk waterfall, and a tour of the salt lakes in Mljet National Park.
Applicants need not have any prior expertise to use for the taste-testing place however ought to have a love for journey, meals, and wine, in accordance with Cruise Croatia’s web site.
But chances are you’ll wish to brush up on the latter simply in case, because it additionally notes that the style tester ought to “know their Cabernet from their chardonnay.”
All it’s worthwhile to do to enter is fill out a form on Cruise Croatia’s web site and say why you need to be given the prospect to set sail on the luxurious journey.
Entries for the competition shut on September 4.
FOLLOW US: INSIDER is on Facebook