Connect with us

Tennis star Eugenie Bouchard complained about her 'fats' abdomen in an Instagram photograph, and Kaley Cuoco threatened to punch her in response

Lifestyle

eugenie bouchard 1

• Tennis participant Eugenie Bouchard posted an image on Instagram of herself in a sports activities bra with the caption: “Why do my arms keep mad skinny however my abdomen will get so fats??”
  • She obtained a slew of feedback in response, together with one from actor Kaley Cuoco who mentioned: “I’m gonna punch you.”
  • Several different skilled tennis gamers echoed Bouchard’s sentiment, implying they too suppose their our bodies are fats.
  • However, a few of Bouchard’s followers criticized her for “fishing for compliments” and sending a harmful message about our bodies.
  • Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.

Eugenie Bouchard’s physique has led her to the Wimbledon finals, and has earned her $6.Three million in prize cash thus far, based on the WTA.

But even the Canadian tennis star apparently has her physique insecurities.

On Monday, the 25-year-old posted an image on Instagram of her on the courtroom in a sports activities bra with the caption: “Why do my arms keep mad skinny however my abdomen will get so fats??”

why do my arms stay mad skinny but my stomach gets so fat?? 😩😭😂

A put up shared by Genie Bouchard (@geniebouchard) on Aug 12, 2019 at 3:28pm PDT on
Aug 12, 2019 at 3:28pm PDT

Perhaps unsurprisingly, she obtained a slew of replies.

“I’m gonna punch you,” mentioned actor Kaley Cuoco, to which Bouchard replied, “Look who’s speaking,” with three crying emojis.

“What r u speaking about?” requested fellow Canadian tennis participant Gaby Dabrowski.

However, some skilled athletes appeared to share Bouchard’s physique dissatisfaction.

“Girl attempt me — fats throughout,” added Slovakian tennis participant Dominika Cibulková.

Daydreamin..

A put up shared by Dominika Cibulkova (@domicibulkova) on Jul 5, 2019 at 6:16am PDT on
Jul 5, 2019 at 6:16am PDT

The same tone was echoed by American skilled tennis participant Jennifer Brady, who commented: “Better than each… ugh.”

DC 🔜 👀👻

A put up shared by Jennifer Brady (@jenny_brady7) on Jul 24, 2019 at 7:37pm PDT on
Jul 24, 2019 at 7:37pm PDT

Some followers accused Bouchard of “fishing for compliments” and “searching for consideration,” however Bouchard responded saying she was “truly making enjoyable of myself” and “exhibiting that it is okay to not be good.”

“I’m poking enjoyable at myself bruhhh you must attempt it, it is enjoyable,” she replied to a follower known as Matthew Corneili.

“Not take life too significantly, and chuckle with different folks. Also I’m genuinely questioning why this occurs.”

Read extra: 33 Instagram accounts to follow in 2019 that will actually make you feel good about your body

Others recommended that the put up actually is not a laughing matter.

“Please contemplate what you are saying, your abdomen isn’t massive and also you’re sending the flawed message to ladies who will take a look at their abdomen and examine it to yours and attempt to cease consuming,” wrote one particular person.

“Just cease. You know you aren’t fats. This isn’t useful to the ladies that observe you,” added one other.

INSIDER has contacted Bouchard for remark.