- On Friday, Joe Jonas celebrated his 30th birthday with a lavish, James Bond-themed social gathering in New York City.
- Sophie Turner attended her husband’s social gathering sporting a black dress with a plunging neckline, thigh-high slit, and gold choker.
- Back in 2016, Taylor Swift wore the identical Alexandre Vauthier costume to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. She reportedly dated Jonas for 4 months in 2008.
- Earlier within the week, Turner stunned Jonas by bringing a cake onstage throughout a Jonas Brothers live performance in Washington, DC.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Joe Jonas may need reached a milestone birthday final week, however all eyes have been on Sophie Turner in current days.
On Friday, Jonas celebrated his 30th birthday with a lavish social gathering held in New York City. He arrived on the “James Bond”-themed celebration in an Aston Martin car, and partied with friends together with Nick Jonas, Kevin Jonas, Priyanka Chopra, and “Stranger Things” actor Michael Park.
Of course, his spouse Turner was additionally in attendance, and stole the present sporting a black Alexandre Vauthier robe. The costume featured a halter-style high held up by a gold choker, a plunging cutout throughout her chest, and a thigh-high slit.
Turner is not the primary superstar to put on the type. Back in 2016, Taylor Swift wore the identical costume to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in Beverly Hills, California.
Both girls additionally donned strappy gold heels with the ensemble.
Swift and Jonas famously dated again in 2008, however broke up after four months, in accordance with Billboard. Swift later discussed their breakup on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”, and referenced their relationship in her tune “Forever and Always.”
Jonas replied with a tune of his personal, “Much Better,” on the Jonas Brothers’ 2009 album, “Lines, Vines, and Trying Times.”
Earlier this week, Turner started celebrating Jonas’ birthday by shocking him with a cake onstage on the Jonas Brothers’ live performance in Washington, DC, on Thursday. Jonas shared a video of the second on Instagram.
“Couldn’t have requested for a greater evening, thanks all a lot,” Jonas wrote on Instagram alongside a coronary heart emoji. “Nothing higher than doing what I like with my loves on my birthday.”
Representatives for Alexandre Vauthier didn’t instantly reply to INSIDER’s request for remark.
FOLLOW US: INSIDER is on Facebook