- Cate Blanchett attended a screening of her new movie “Where’d You Go, Bernadette” in New York City on Monday.
- She wore a black pantsuit that had bright-blue sleeves and big shoulder pads for the occasion.
- Blanchett accessorized her look with dangling earrings, black pumps, and a easy clutch.
- The actor additionally wore her hair in an updo style, and selected a traditional makeup look to finish her ensemble.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Cate Blanchett put her personal twist on a preferred trend development whereas in New York City this week.
On Monday, the actor attended a screening of her new movie “Where’d You Go, Bernadette,” and donned a daring pantsuit for the event. Her ensemble was totally black, and included lengthy pants that prolonged to the ground.
Her swimsuit additionally featured placing blue sleeves, which swirled into big shoulder pads.
For equipment, Blanchett wore glowing white dangling earrings and pointy black pumps. She additionally carried a easy black clutch.
To full her look, the actor selected a smoky-eye look, nude lipstick, and an updo coiffure with a curled aspect bang that framed her face.
While pantsuits have lengthy been fashionable on crimson carpets, celebrities have lately began to put on distinctive variations of the development.
In April, for instance, Scarlett Johansson donned a suit with a jacket that solely had one sleeve. She wore the asymmetrical design, which was created by Tom Ford, on the “Avengers Endgame” UK premiere in April.
FOLLOW US: INSIDER is on Facebook